YoungEHA has been established to represent the voice of young hematologists and junior members within EHA.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- To advise the EHA Board and relevant committees about activities relevant for junior European hematologists and scientists.
- To engage with young hematologists to understand their needs and to transform them into tangible projects and programs within the scope of EHA’s activities.
- To represent and actively promote YoungEHA
- To actively participate in meetings and conference calls
- Vice Chair
- Up to 12 members
- Chair; max 2 years
- Members; max 3 year with the possibility of reappointment once.
- 1-2 physical meetings
- Regular conference calls