EHA strives to accelerate the career of promising researchers in hematology by funding:
- Lab-based research of promising talented junior researchers and physician-scientists with EHA Research Grants
- The temporary stay of a collaborator at a research institute with:
- EHA Research Mobility Grants or
- for Japan, with the EHA-JSH Fellowship Exchange Program
- ISTH fellowship (needs text from Education department)
NEW! Topics-in-Focus Research Grants
Announcing the EHA Topic-in-Focus Research Grants, specific for immunotherapy or hemoglobinopathy research.
Is it your ambition to start your own research group?
Research Mobility Grants
Do you want to take collaboration to the next level?
EHA-JSH Exchange Fellowship
Are you collaborating with a research group in Japan that you would like to visit?
A short-term training opportunity for early career professionals in the field of clinical or basic research.
Hall of Fame
Past research funding winners