The goal of the SWG on Stem Cells is to bring together researchers, biologists and clinicians involved in stem cell research to share their recent advances in the field, as well as to train new junior members.
- To increase the visibility of the Haematopoietic Stem Cell Research in Europe.
- To increase interactions between basic, translational, and clinical work to address important clinical questions.
- To increase the translation of basic research into new clinical practices, therapeutic development, new biomarkers, and new technologies.
- To increase the interactions with other SWGs.
- To provide a platform for interactions with ISEH, EBMT, ASH, and National Stem Cell networks.
- To provide new opportunities to build new EU collaborative initiatives.
- To provide a networking platform.
Become a registered member of this Specialized Working Group: Apply here