Welcome to the YoungEHA toolbox!
- Want to be a part of YoungEHA? Join EHA with a Junior membership.
- 23rd Congress of EHA will have a YoungEHA track, more info about the congress here.
- Mentoring programs. Learn from the best how to be an excellent researcher.
- Get your research funded here.
- EHA Learning Center containing congress materials, webcasts, podcast interviews, accredited clinical cases, articles and more.
- Master Class: online program that allows hematologists to study real patient cases, in groups, together with colleagues from all over the world.
- Hematology Curriculum: a comprehensive, detailed and itemized description of all topics in the specialty of hematology. The online version is available here.
- YoungEHA is represented at EHA via the YoungEHA committee. If you have any ideas, input, feedback or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Goal: The YoungEHA Committee is established to represent the voice of young hematologists and junior members within EHA, and to advise the EHA Board and relevant committees about activities related to junior European hematologists and scientists.
- Verena Gaidzik, Germany (Chair)
- Heiko Becker, Germany
- Ann-Kathrin Eisfeld, USA
- Michaela Gruber, Austria
- Fabienne McClanahan, USA
- Marek Mraz, Czech Republic
- Christian Scharenberg, Sweden