If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
We aim for long-term relationships with our partners and sponsors. The beneficial relationship connecting the biomedical industry, the medical profession and EHA is of vital importance for our core activities. This relationship is protected by a Good Governance Policy, making both parties accountable to the general public.
Advantages of supporting EHA
Supporting EHA means, you help us continue our mission of promoting hematology awareness on a global scale and advocate for policies, which support the rapid cure of blood diseases.
In exchange, you strengthen your brand in front of hematology professionals in Europe and beyond. EHA has over than 4,000 members from all over the world. In addition our Annual Congress brings together more than 10,000 delegates with a passion for hematology every year.
More benefits to support EHA:
- Acknowledgment and promotion in printed and electronic materials
- Reduced advertisement rates in the open access journal Haematologica (impact factor: 6.6)
- Complimentary registration for meetings
- Preferential treatment: priority assignment at the Annual Congress (time slot satellite, exhibition space, hotel)
- Invitation to the Presidential Dinner at the Annual Congress
- Invitations to sponsor industry meetings and projects