EHA-KCS Hematology Tutorial
EHA is joining the Kazakhstan Cancer Society (KCS) to organize the EHA-KCS Hematology Tutorial on Recent Advances in Lymphoid and Myeloid Malignancies.
Date: September 13-14, 2024
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Goal of the meeting
This EHA-led hematology tutorial on Recent advances in lymphoid and myeloid malignancies strives to enhance doctor's understanding. The goal is to empower them to autonomously address refractory and resistant manifestations of lymphoproliferative diseases. Additionally, there is an opportunity for pathologists to enhance their ability to accurately identify skin lymphomas.
Clinical oncologists, hematologists, pediatric hematologists, pediatric oncologists, and pathomorphologists.
The EHA-KCS Hematology tutorial program is designed to help attendees better understand the diagnosis and treatment of rare oncohematological diseases. The program consists of international speakers' updates and patient-based case examples from the region. The knowledge gained by attendees is then tested by the international speakers as well.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Treatment of resistant acute myeloid leukemia
- Novel agents in T cell lymphoma
- Treatment of resistant and recurrent B cell lymphomas
- New trends in the treatment of chronic myeloproliferative diseases
- CAR-T therapy in cell neoplasms
- Modern therapy for multiple myeloma
- Difficulties of differential pathomorphological diagnosis between lymphomas, pseudolymphoma, lymphomatoid papulosis. Rare variants of lymphomatoid papulosis.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
The full program will be announced soon.
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to:
- treat recurrent and resistant variants of lymphoproliferative diseases and myeloproliferative diseases,
- explain how to use CAR-T therapy in cell neoplasms, and
- identify pathomorphological differences between lymphomas, pseudolymphomas, and lymphomatoid papulosis.
Will be announced soon.
EBAH CME Accreditation
EHA Hematology Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, resulting in the best treatment for your patients.