EHA25 Virtual | News Room
Welcome to the news room of EHA25 Virtual where you can find the most relevant news items. Feel free to browse through the latest press releases below and make sure to keep an eye on this page for upcoming news items. Happy reading!
For more information, please contact Ineke van der Beek or Jon Tarifa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 25th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA): The First Ever Virtual Edition
- Combined Irradiation and Chemotherapy Better Prepares Children for Stem Cell Transplantation than Chemotherapy Alone
- A Safe and Strikingly Effective Biologic Therapy for the World’s Second Most Common Hereditary Bleeding Disorder
- Pegcetacoplan, a Novel C3 Complement Inhibitor – Beginning of a new era in the Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)?
- PET-guided Therapy Allows Omission of Radiotherapy in Early-stage Unfavorable Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ruxolitinib, the First Proven Drug for Treating Steroid-refractory Acute GVHD
- Advances in Treatment of High Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- A new paradigm in relapsed refractory Hodgkin lymphoma
- Promising treatment results with Imetelstat, a novel telomerase inhibitor, in patients with lower risk myelodysplastic syndromes
- Gut Microbiome Disturbance by Antibiotic Treatment Early in Life Is Sufficient to Induce Leukemia in Predisposed Mice
- EHA25Virtual: A Paradigm Shift for the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Older Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients
- EHA25Virtual: Study of Subcutaneous Daratumumab Shows Improved Clinical Outcomes in the Treatment of Patients with Amyloidosis
- EHA25Virtual: Adult Patients with Sickle Cell Disease May Be At Increased Risk of Adverse Outcomes from COVID-19