The registration for media representatives to the 25th Congress of EHA in Frankfurt, Germany is open.
Media outlets and press representatives can register online. If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months,
- coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable) attached, and
- a signed and scanned copy of the EHA Embargo policy form, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the EHA communications team via email@example.com or telephone number +31 (0)70 3020 099.
Key information: Embargo for the 25th EHA Congress in Frankfurt, Germany
Organizations, such as news outlets, companies and media, issuing press releases are required to abide by the embargo and confidentiality policies governing the 25th EHA Congress.
All selected abstracts for the 25th EHA Congress will be available online from Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 15:00 hours CEST.
The information contained in the abstracts is embargoed until the abstracts are available online. Coverage of information that goes beyond that which is contained in the abstract (e.g. additional analysis, commentary, or updated information from those individuals and companies involved in the study) is embargoed according to the following criteria:
- For oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Friday June 12, 2020 8:30 local time.
- For late breaking oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Saturday, June 13, 2020 8:30 local time.
- For poster presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Friday June 12, 2020 8:30 local time.
- For publication-only abstracts: the embargo is lifted when the abstract is first made publicly available on Thursday, May 14, 2020. These abstracts are not presented at the EHA Congress.
This embargo policy covers all abstracts accepted as part of the 25th EHA Congress, regardless of the source.