The European Hematology Association will provide a number of scholarships to junior doctors and students to support them in virtually attending the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on Acquired Aplastic Anemia. The scholarships consist of free registration for the virtual AAA meeting.
By submitting this scholarship application form, you agree that:
- You will virtually attend the full program of the meeting on April 29-30, 2021
- You are a junior hematologist (45 years or younger)
- You have a strong motivation to attend the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on Acquired Aplastic Anemia.
- If you are a no-show or did not attend the whole meeting, you may be disqualified for future scholarship applications.
- You must attach a form of ID that lists your date of birth to be considered eligible.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
The scholarship applications will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Program Committee. The results will be announced by April 15, 2021.