EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting "Patient-centered Geriatric Hematology"
Dates: October 6-7, 2021
Chair: R Cordoba
Co-chair: V Goede
Organized in collaboration with EHA & the EHA Scientific Working Group on Hematology and Aging.
SAVE THE DATE!
This is a 2-day scientific meeting that focuses on a patient-centered approach to geriatric hematology.
Hematologists, Geriatricians, Nurses, Basic researchers
This meeting will cover the following topics:
- Basic research in geriatric hematology
- Clinical application of geriatric hematology
- Patient-centered needs in older adults with hematologic diseases
The complete program will be published soon.
After attending this EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting, delegates will be able to:
- recognize older adults with hematological diseases needs to individualize therapy,
- discover age-related changes affecting hematologic diseases,
- focus in patient-reported benefits and outcome in older adults with hematologic diseases, and
- identify specific features and outcome of older adults with hematological malignancies
The deadlines and important dates will be announced soon.
Registration will open soon.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Continuing Medical Education (CME) is widely accepted to encourage individual practitioners to maintain and develop professional knowledge and skills keeping up-to-date with latest developments within the field. The meeting will be accredited by the EBAH system. Participants of this meeting are eligible to receive one Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit point for every hour of accredited activity from the EBAH system.