EHA-AHA Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoid Malignancies
Dates: October 18-20, 2019
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Chair: G Gaidano
Co-chairs: S Danielyan, Y Hakobyan
2019 marks the 3rd time EHA is organizing a third three-day tutorial in collaboration with the Armenian Hematology Association (AHA), this time on “Lymphoid Malignancies”. As one of the most successful types of educational events in the field of hematology, this tutorial will cover both biological and clinical aspects of certain diseases.
Goal of the meeting
This three-day meeting aims to provide a unique opportunity for participants to test their knowledge in various areas of lymphoid malignancies. The meeting is also an opportunity for participants to update their knowledge on the revised classifications of target diseases, the biology and pathophysiology of selected pathologies, the diagnostic approaches to lymphomas and myelomas, new treatment strategies and guidelines, and to learn about relevant clinical trials.
Hematologists, oncologists, lab specialists/technicians, patient advocates.
The online registration for this hematology Tutorial is now open. Register here.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Biology of Hodgkin lymphoma
- New treatment options of Hodgkin lymphoma
- Updated WHO classification of non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- Updated guidelines of treatment for B cell lymphomas
- Updated guidelines of treatment for T cell lymphomas
- Biology and treatment strategies of Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Biology of Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Treatment of Multiple Myeloma (MM)
After attending this tutorial, participantswill be able to:
- have more in-depth knowledge on how to explain the biology of discussed pathologies,
- upgrade their skills on identifying symptoms,
- make more proper classification,
- indicate more appropriate treatment options for each stage and age groups.
The venue will be announced shortly.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.