EHA-KCS Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma
Dates: March 14-16, 2019
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Chairs: G Gaidano, D Kaidarova
Co-chairs: S Gabbasova, B Afanasyev
This meeting will be held in English and offer a simultaneous translation to Russian.
EHA is organizing the first three-day tutorial in collaboration with the Kazakhstan Cancer Society (KCS) on “Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma”.
Goal of the meeting
This three-day meeting aims to improve the knowledge of hematologists and oncologists, to share our experience and to present clinical cases.
Hematologist, oncologists, pediatricians.
The online registration for this hematology Tutorial is now open. Register here.
The program will cover the following topics:
- High grade lymphomas
- Pediatric B cell lymphomas, treatment of relapse
- Low grade lymphomas
- Hodgkin lymphomas
- Multiple myeloma
- T-cell neoplasms
- Transplantation in lymphomas
- Immunocompromised lymphoma
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to
- improve diagnosis and treatment of B cell lymphomas in adults and children,
- introduce the recommendation of the treatment of T cell lymphomas,
- educate dermatologists for the early detection of the cutaneus lyphomas and
- improve the diagnosis and treatment of plasma cell myeloma.
The meeting will take place at the Hotel Intercontinental Almaty:
Zheltoksan St 181
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.