EHA-AORK Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoid malignancies and plasma cell disorders
Dates: March 14-16, 2019
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Chair: D Kaidarova
Co-chairs: S Gabbasova & B Afanasyev
EHA is organizing the first two-day tutorial in collaboration with the Association of Oncologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan (AORK) on “Lymphoid malignancies and plasma cell disorders”.
Goal of the meeting
This three day meeting aims to improve the knowledge of hematologists and oncologists, to share our experience and to present clinical cases.
Hematologist, oncologists, pediatricians.
The program will cover the following topics:
- High grade lymphomas
- Pediatric B cell lymphomas, treatment of relapse
- Low grade lymphomas
- Hodgkin lymphomas
- Multiple myeloma
- T-cell neoplasms
- Transplantation in lymphomas
- Immunocompromised lymphoma
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to
- improve diagnosis and treatment of B cell lymphomas in adults and children,
- introduce the recommendation of the treatment of T cell lymphomas,
- educate dermatologists for the early detection of the cutaneus lyphomas and
- improve the diagnosis and treatment of plasma cell myeloma.
Registration for this hematology tutorial will open soon.
The venue will be announced soon.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.