EHA-SLCH Hematology Tutorial on Myeloid malignancies and MDS
Dates: February 8-9, 2019
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Chairs: G Ossenkoppele, V Gunawardena, HW Goonasekera
After a successful first edition in 2017, EHA is organizing the second two-day tutorial in close collaboration with the Sri Lanka College of Haematologists (SLCH) on "Myeloid malignancies and MDS".
Goal of the meeting
This two day meeting focuses on the further improvement of knowledge and learning novel approaches of myeloid malignancies and myelodysplastic syndromes.
Consultants and post graduate trainees in hematology and other interested specialties.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL)
- BMTx in acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- VTE in hematological malignancy
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) / Chronic eosinophilic leukemia (CEL)
For a complete overview of the program, please click here.
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to
- diagnose these conditions,
- effectively manage these conditions, and
- deal with complications.
Registration for this hematology tutorial will open soon.
The venue will be announced soon.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.