EHA-IRSTH-IPHOS-SHRC Hematology Tutorial
Dates: March 5-6, 2020
Location: Tehran, Iran
Chairs: D. Rees, H. Abolghasemi, P. Eshghi, M. Karimi
In 2020 EHA will co-organize the 2nd Hematology Tutorial in Iran. This year, together with the Iranian Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis (IRSTH), the Iranian Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Society (IPHOS), and the Shiraz Hematology Research Center (SHRC) the focus of the tutorial will be ITP, TTP and Sickle Cell Disease.
SAVE THE DATE!
Hematologist, pediatricians, oncologists, lab specialists/technicians, patient advocates from Iran and neighboring countries.
The online registration for this hematology Tutorial will open soon.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Diagnosis and 1st line treatment of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Treatment of relapsed Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Diagnosis and treatment of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP)
- Pathophysiology and treatment of Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
- Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
- Complications of Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
For the full program, please see this page.
The venue will be announced soon.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.