What to expect?
- Duration 9 months, September 2024 - May 2025
- Online scheduled meetings
- Online content to work through at a time and place to suit your work and personal life
- Join a working group led by 2 mentors
- Expected workload 2hrs/week minimum
- Reading and independent research to solve the case
- 5 challenging cases written by international experts
- 5 written contributions to submit
- CME credits
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Most sections of the European Hematology Curriculum are covered
- Experience new, evidence-based peer-to-peer learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Interact with a small group of fellow hematology trainees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
How to join the program?
- Collect the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- English CV
- Letter of recommendation (from the same year)
- Complete the application form
- Contribute at least 2 hours per week
- Be an EHA Member
Please note: applications will be ranked. The best applicants will be invited and further spaces will be offered to applicants in order of ranking positions.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
What your colleagues say about the Master Class
“This case was very well structured and also very well correlated with the cases that we faced in our daily practice. The points which highlighted for discussion was also very useful for practice.”
“I Love the discussion. I also noticed some mistakes we make and medicine we cant afford in our center.”
“This case represents a real clinic situation and allowed us to discuss the questions we do in our pratice. .”