The EHA Master Class is an online group learning experience for hematologists. The course, developed for junior as well as senior hematologists, is aimed at enhancing the harmonization and quality of hematology practice across Europe and beyond.
Classical Master Class
The Classical Master Class offers a balanced program with topics ranging from thalassemia and transfusion to thrombosis and hemostasis. It includes five study blocks over a seven-month period. Mentees are expected to solve complex and challenging cases presented by international experts. Each group is made up of five to six mentees of varying nationalities and a mentor who facilitates communication and monitors contribution.
The registration for the Classical Master Class 2018-2019 is closed.
What to expect from the Classical Master Class:
- Six-month commitment to the Classical Master Class (September 2018 - April 2019)
- Weekly participation in the online discussion within your group
- Active participation in the five feedback sessions webinars
- Contribution to the five final reports
Bite-size Master Class
The Bite-size Master Class focuses on a single topic in the European Hematology Curriculum. Participants are expected to solve problems related to a complex and challenging patient case presented by an international expert. Each group consists of six hematologists and a mentor. The Bite-size Master Class runs over a period of six weeks and is free of charge.
The next Bite-size Master Class will run from September 2018.
Online registration is now open. The Topics for October 2019 class are: Thrombosis and Thalassemia.
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Experience new, evidence-based and exciting ways of learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Interact with a small group of fellow hematology trainees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
- Receive immediate feedback on your contribution by the case author
This program is supported by:
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.