What to expect?
- Duration 9 months, September 2022 - May 2023
- Online scheduled meetings.
- Online content to work through at a time and place to suit your work and personal life.
- Join a working group led by 2 mentors
- Expected workload 2hrs/week minimum.
- Reading and independent research to solve the case
- 5 challenging cases written by international experts
- 5 written contributions to submit.
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Most sections of the European Hematology Curriculum are covered.
- Experience new, evidence-based peer-to-peer learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Interact with a small group of fellow hematology trainees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
What your colleagues say about the Masterclass
“I am a hematopathologist. So these cases help me to reach diagnosis in scientific approach.”
“The case on Transfusion was very interesting because highlighting some of the important issues related to transfusion practice eg: blood group variants and their clinical importance, impotence of blood typing records … etc.”
“The case discussion is very productive with both diagnostic therapeutic and prognostic points being covered in detail.”
How to join the program?
- Collect the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- English CV
- Letter of recommendation (from the same year)
- Complete the application form
- Contribute at least 2 hours per week
- Be an EHA Member
- No previous involvement in the program
Please note: applications will be ranked. The best applicants will be invited and further spaces will be offered to applicants in order of ranking positions
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org