The EHA Master Class is a case-based online clinical preceptorship for hematologists. Participants work through the cases in small international groups under the guidance of a mentor. The complex clinical cases, submitted by international experts, cover various sections of the European Hematology Curriculum. The program, developed for junior as well as senior hematologists, is aimed at enhancing the harmonization and quality of hematology practice across Europe and beyond.
EHA Master Class programs are EBAH-accredited.
The Master Class is offered in two formats: the Classical Master Class (an annual 8-month program), and the Bite-size Master Class (single case programs of six-weeks in duration).
What to expect from the Classical Master Class:
- Weekly participation in the online discussion within your group
- Additional reading and research to solve the case
- Contribution to the case reports
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Experience new, evidence-based peer-to-peer learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Get to know colleagues from other countries and, expand your international network
- Be scientifically challenged
Do you have an interesting case that you would like to share with this program?
We are always looking for new cases and would like to hear from you.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.