The abstract submission is closed.
Submitting authors will receive the results before February 28, 2018.
Abstract submission is an important part of the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on New Molecular Insights and Innovative Management Approaches for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. As a participant you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
A selection of abstracts will be eligible for an oral presentation (Pitch Presentations or Workshops) during the sessions or a poster presentation. Presenting authors will receive a separate invitation and complimentary registration to attend the meeting.
You can submit an abstract on one of the following topics:
- Genetics of ALL-subtypes
- Personalised medicine in ALL
- Management of BCR-ABL + ALL
- Optimal Management of Relapsed ALL
- Algorithms for detection of BCR-ABL like ALL
- Minimal residual disease in ALL
- Targeted Immunotherapy: Planned trials of National Study Groups
- Management of T-ALL and T-LBL
- Standard Drugs in ALL - Practical Handling
- Standard Therapy of de novo ALL: Strategies of National Study Groups
The abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation before February 28, 2018.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted) and if required present the abstract as a poster and/or oral presentation in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. We therefore recommend that submitters of abstracts register for the meeting simultaneously with abstract submission.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.