The abstract submission has officially opened. Click here to submit an abstract.
Abstract submission is an important part of the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on Immunotherapy: The advent of CAR T cell therapy for hematologic malignancies. As a participant you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
A selection of abstracts will be eligible for acceptance during the meeting, the presentation format will be in the form of oral presentations or poster presentations. Presenting authors will receive a separate invitation.
You can submit an abstract on one of the following topics:
CAR-based therapeutic approaches for
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Biology & Translational Research
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Clinical
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Biology & Translational Research
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Clinical
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Biology & Translational Research
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders – Clinical
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Biology & Translational Research
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Clinical
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Biology & Translational Research
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma Biology & Translational Research
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination - Biology & Translational Research
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination - Clinical
- Clinical implementation of CAR T therapies
The abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation before December 21, 2018.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted) and if required present the abstract as an oral presentation or poster presentation in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. We therefore recommend that presenting authors of abstracts register for the meeting simultaneously with abstract submission. For more about registration and to register, click here.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.