Abstract submission is an important part of the Highlights of Past EHA (HOPE) Cairo 2019. As a participant, you have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
Abstract submission has closed
A selection of abstracts will be eligible for acceptance during the meeting and may be presented as poster. Presenting authors will receive a separate invitation after the allocation notification has been sent to all abstract submitters. The corresponding authors will be informed of the allocation results as soon as possible.
You can submit a case on one of the following topics:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders
- Chronic myeloid leukemia
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Bone marrow failure syndromes incl. PNH
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Indolent Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Aggressive Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Stem cell transplantation
- Hematopoiesis, stem cells and microenvironment
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination
- Sickle cell disease
- Enzymopathies, membranopathies and other anemias
- Iron metabolism, deficiency and overload
- Infectious diseases, supportive care
- Transfusion medicine
- Platelets disorders
- Bleeding disorders (congenital and acquired)
- Thrombosis and vascular biology
- Quality of life, palliative care, ethics and health economics
Abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation as soon as possible.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted). If required, the submitting author may present the abstract as a poster in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. We therefore recommend that submitters of abstracts register for the meeting simultaneously with abstract submission.
Should you have any questions, please contact HighlightsofpastEHA@ehaweb.org.