The European Hematology Association will provide scholarships to junior doctors and students to support them in attending the Highlights of Past EHA (HOPE) Middle East & North Africa (MENA) 2019 in Cairo, Egypt.
The scholarship application has officially opened Apply here today
*Region includes North Africa and the Middle East
By submitting this scholarship application form, you agree that:
- You have not been awarded an EHA scholarship for HOPE MENA 2018*.
- You will attend the full program of the meeting on September 12-14, 2019.
- The scholarship will be paid in cash on September 14, on the condition that you have attended the full program.
- To claim the scholarship, you will be required to present official identification (passport) at the scholarship desk.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements have to be made by the individual, as EHA will not make any arrangements.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
*HOPE MENA 2018 scholarship awardees are disqualified from receiving a scholarship for HOPE MENA 2019.
The amount of the scholarship you receive depends on your country of origin:
- Egyptians (outside of Cairo) receive $200 + complimentary registration
- Non-Egyptians (regional) receive $400 + complimentary registration
The scholarships winners will be selected by the Egyptian Society of Hematology and Research (ESHR) and the Pan Arab Hematology Association (PAHA). The results will be announced by August 9, 2019. The scholarship winners will be registered by EHA and be sent a confirmation letter, and reimbursed if they already registered.