EHA Meeting Hub
Know about the EHA Meeting Hub
|Meet with your fellow colleagues and further your work in person in Madrid. The EHA Meeting Hub is a free meeting room for you to use to create new connections, pursue existing networks and/or where you can brainstorm, exchange new ideas and develop your work. The service is free of charge and rules apply.
|From Thursday, June 13, 2024 to Sunday, June 16, 2024 (15:00), the EHA Meeting Hub will be open to academic, institutional, non-profit/ non-commercial/ non-governmental organizations and research networks working actively in the field of hematology. These, closed-door, by invitation-only meetings are intended to function as business-type meetings regarding the progress and organization of activities.
Pharmaceutical representatives are not allowed to be invited to these meetings. These meetings are not intended as a scientific session or press event for the publication of data. Pharmaceutical companies cannot apply for a meeting slot at the EHA Meeting Hub but can request an Industry Meeting room or business lounge and also use the service Sponsor Meeting Hub located in the Exhibition Hall to book meeting slots. For these services, please contact the EHA Congress secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the EHA Meeting Hub
|The EHA Meeting is open from Thursday, June 13 - Sunday, June 16, 2024 and located at the EHA2024 Congress venue - IFEMA Madrid - North Convention Center, 1st floor.
|Slots can be booked for 45 minutes to 2 hours between 08:00 – 17:30. Please note that on Sunday June 16 - the EHA Meeting hub will close at 15:00.
|The largest room has a maximum capacity of 50 people (in theatre style). The rooms consist of a conference table, chairs and a monitor, in case of presentations. The room setup is fixed. Water stations will be provided in the room. No additional catering can be ordered.
Book the EHA Meeting hub?
|Please send your request for a meeting room to the EHA Congress Secretariat at email@example.com with the following information:
Name of the meeting
Purpose of the meeting (in 2-3 sentences)
Preferred time slot (please add 1 preferred back-up slot) & duration of the meeting
The expected number of participants
The contact details of the organizer (full name, affiliations, email and phone number)
|Based on the submitted information and current availability of the meeting rooms, you will be offered a room and a time slot. Bookings are based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The procedure from the moment you submitted your request to the official confirmation of your booking may take up to two weeks.
Enjoy the EHA Meeting hub
Please read below for instructions after you have booked your meeting room for onsite handling.
For meeting organizers
- Prior to the meeting:
- Inform your guests of your meeting time slot, official meeting name, and your contact on- site.
- Pick up your congress badge (at the registration area) or the temporary pass from the Meeting Hub registration desk to get access to the meeting room.
- Be present 15 minutes before your meeting to welcome your guests at the meeting room.
- On-site handling:
- As a meeting organizer, you are responsible for your meeting, the guests and the meeting room.
- After the meeting:
- Ensure that your meeting finishes on time.
- Make sure to leave the room clean and tidy.
- Ask your guests to return their temporary passes to the Meeting Hub Registration Desk.
For meeting attendees/invitees
- You are kindly requested to:
- Present yourself at the Meeting Hub Registration Desk 15 minutes prior the meeting.
- State the time slot, name of the meeting and the contact person of your meeting.
- Retrieve your temporary pass from the Meeting Hub Registration Desk or if you are already registered to the Congress, you can also pick up your official badge at the registration area.
- Please return the temporary pass to the Meeting Hub registration desk at the end of your meeting.
NOTE: The temporary badge will give you access ONLY to the meeting you are invited to and for the duration of this specific meeting. The badge will not give you access to the Congress.
- You can cancel or reschedule a meeting only once, one month before the meeting day at the latest.
- Deadline for cancellations: May 15, 2024
- Since any meeting running late will have consequences on the next booking, we ask for your understanding. Please be considerate of others and respect each other's time.
- Last-minute cancellations or no-shows without any notice stating the reason of the cancellation may lead to excluding the organization of future bookings of meeting spaces.