Abstract submission will open on January 1, 2024
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee (SPC). We, therefore, recommend that submitter of an abstract registers for the Congress. The terms & conditions of the EHA2024 abstract submission can be found here.
The abstracts submitted via the regular submission process will be reviewed and allocated by the international panel of reviewers and the SPC. The authors will be informed about the allocation latest by April 24, 2024. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission or terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The publication date of accepted abstracts is May 14, 2024 (16:00 CEST). A list of deadlines and important dates can be found here, as well as below.
Please find below some important specifications related to abstracts:
- Abstract template: Please use the template to submit your abstract.
- Title count: max. 200 characters incl. space.
- Title: Automatically converted into uppercase in the submission.
- Character limit: 3600 characters (incl. spaces & punctuation / excl. headers in the template).
- One image per abstract is allowed. Image has to be included within the template in JPG or PNG:
- Width: min. 1 pixel / max. 500 pixels
- Heights: min. 1 pixel / max. 500 pixels
- Size: min. 1kb / max. 1000kb
- Resolution: min. 1 dpi / 600 dpi
- Authors: There is no limit to the number of authors.