Registration & accommodation
Registration is now closed
Hybrid registration includes:
- In-person access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Access to the virtual platform
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks on February 9-11, 2023 and lunches on February 10 & 11
- Access to the Welcome Reception
- Access to the poster sessions and viewing of the physical poster boards
Virtual registration includes:
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to the livestream of scientific and educational sessions
- Virtual meeting materials
- Q&A with presenters in writing only
- NO poster session
- Registration is possible until February 6, but to ensure you have early/timely access to the platform we recommend registering by February 3, 2023.
- Registration payment will be limited to credit card or PayPal only as of February 1, 2023. If you want to pay by bank transfer please ensure you have completed your registration by January 31, 2023.
* Members of EHA and/or EBMT. Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by contacting email@example.com, or your EBMT membership by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 Euro, click here for more information.
* If you are not part of EBMT yet, please consider becoming a Member. For more information visit this page.
**If you are registering for the discounted Nurses, patients & patient advocates, data managers, students fee, please submit your accreditation here as proof so that we can approve your eligibility for the reduced registration fee.
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend this meeting. Press registration is free and includes complimentary meeting registration. If you wish to register, please send an email to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a confirmation.
Media and Embargo Policy
Access the Media and Embargo policy for the 5th European CAR T-cell Meeting here.
Name changes are permitted up to 15 days before the start of the meeting. Please note that after that date a fee will be required to process the name changes (€50 each).
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellation notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.
A list of recommended hotels and potential booking links with discounted rates are shared with registered participants. The list includes hotels near the meeting venue, but is only a selection of what is available in Rotterdam.