The official abstract submission is open from June 15 to November 1, 2023 (23:59 CET).
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee (SPC). In order to be able to present your abstract at the meeting, you will need to be registered for the meeting.
The submission guidelines of the abstract submission of the EHA Research Conference 2024 can be found here.
The abstracts submitted via the submission process will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. The abstract submission deadline is on November 1, 2023 (23:59 CET). The authors will be informed about the allocation latest by November 23, 2023. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission or terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the most appropriate topic during the abstract submission:
- Metabolic dependencies in malignant hematopoiesis
- Metabolism in erythropoiesis and megakariocytopoiesis
- Emerging technologies in hematology
- Metal metabolism in malignant and non-malignant hematology
- Functional screenings of molecular vulnerabilities
- Emerging molecular vulnerabilities in malignant hematopoiesis
A list of deadlines and important dates can be found below:
- Title count: max. 300 characters incl. space.
- Character limit: 3500 characters (incl. spaces & punctuation / excl. headers in the template).
- Please use the following subheadings: Background / Aims / Methods / Results / Summary - Conclusion
- Images have to be submitted as JPEG or PNG files:
- Due to limited space, only simple graph/image can be submitted.
- Images and graphs should reproduce well in black and white.
- Image files should not exceed 500KB.
- Authors: There is no limit to the number of authors.
- References are obligatory when submitting an abstract.
Accepted abstracts receive the following benefits:
Oral abstracts: a short oral presentation during an assigned session (authors will be notified of the exact time and date, as well as other requirements), complimentary meeting registration, and 3 night's hotel accommodation. EHA will register the presenters and reserve the hotel accommodation for them, and will notify them accordingly.
Poster abstracts: Abstracts selected for a poster presentation will have the opportunity to have a poster on display for the duration of the meetings and present their poster during 2 dedicated poster session.
NEW this year:
- Top ranking poster presentations will be selected for a 'pitch presentation' (in addition to the physical poster on display)
- The best 3 poster presentations will be receive a best poster award.
Editors of renowned journals are also invited to attend, giving abstract authors opportunities to promote and discuss their work further to an even broader audience.