Registration & accommodation
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Digital meeting materials including the program and abstract book
- Networking opportunities during breaks, receptions and dinners
- Catering during meeting hours incl. receptions and dinners (lunch on March 18 is excluded)
- Social program on March 20
All fees include VAT.
* Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 EURO and available to those of 36 years or younger. Click here for more information.
Hotel Rila Borovets
Attendees of the meeting will be offered a special reduced room rate at the venue hotel. Details of how to book your room will be available in your registration confirmation.
Beware of unauthorized or fraudulent hotel and registration booking agencies!
- Hotel booking information is only shared in the registration confirmation.
- To book a room attendees can use the booking link provided. This is not a form (i.e. Word file) you need to send.
If you are contacted by any other company or agency offering housing and registration for the EHA ReCon 2024 meeting in Bulgaria, please note that these companies are not authorized to represent the EHA in any way.
If you are contacted by any such agency or have any questions regarding their legitimacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does hotel fraud work?
These groups promote attractive deals with the venue or nearby hotels, but once payment has been received, the company disappears and can no longer be contacted by phone or email. Once the attendee contacts the hotel directly about their room, they realize the hotel has no record of them or their stay. Not only is their money gone, they must then scramble to find last-minute accommodation.
The conference venue is approximately 70KM from Sofia Airport. EHA is arranging transfers for attendees to and from the airport for the nominal fee of €10. Information on how to book a transfer is included in the registration confirmation. You must be registered (and have paid) to be eligible a transfer.
Please note that until January 21, 2024 you can indicate your expected arrival/departure time for the transfer. EHA will make a schedule based of that and inform those that have requested a transfer for which time slot they are booked. After January 21 it is still possible to book a transfer but scheduling etc will be based on availabilty.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.