How to apply
Prepare the following documents:
- Your CV, including a minimum of 2-3 publications in which you were first or last author and or were very involved in.
- Signature letter for application CRTH according to template (download here).
- Recommendation letter from your head of department and or institute.
Access the online application system
- Create an account here.
- Select CRTH 2019-2020 in the top left
- And fill in the required fields. You will be asked to write a motivation statement, indicate your role in clinical trials, what you found to be challenging, how you dealt with challenges and your learning needs. You will also be asked a few questions about the institute where you are working to ensure that we select applicants with access to relevant infrastructure.
Good luck with your application! Questions can be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do the meetings take place?
Attendance of the whole program (3 meetings) is mandatory.
- Workshop 1: Wednesday, November 13 - Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Workshop 2: Thursday, February 13 - Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Final meeting: prior to EHA Congress on Wednesday, June 10, 2020
And you will attend the EHA congress Thursday, June 11- Sunday, June 14, 2020