How to apply
The call for applications is now closed.Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you are ready, access the grantee portal and register yourself via http://eha.fluxx.io. Should you be the recipient of an EHA Research Grant (not CRTH or TRTH) in the past 5 years, and want to apply for another award, you already have an account that you can access by selecting ‘Reset or create password’. Just be sure to use the email address that EHA had on file. If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com
Keep in mind that once you register, it may take up to two business days before you get access to the system. You are advised to plan accordingly as delays occasioned by late registration will not exempt you from the deadline. Registrations are approved within 2 business days between 8:00- 18:00 hrs Amsterdam time.
You will need to prepare the following documents for upload:
- Signed signature letter for application CRTH according to template (download here)
- Support letter from the supervisor, on institute letterhead and duly signed:
- The supervisor should describe the applicant’s abilities and likelihood to succeed in pursuing an academic career in clinical research.
- A description of the supervision and mentorship to be provided to the applicant during the CRTH award year
- Indicating the commitment to providing a productive environment for the applicant to pursue the project
- An indication of why/how CRTH will be beneficial to the applicant
- Research design flowchart if you have a complex design
Should you not feel comfortable making this commitment to travel in 2021, we suggest you apply next year.
Good luck with your application! Questions can be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org