When do the meetings take place?
CRTH 2024 timeline is as follows:
- Workshop 1: Tuesday, February 6 – Saturday, February 10, 2024
- EHA2024 Congress: Thursday, June 13 – Monday, June 16, 2024 (with the CRTH class meeting prior to the Congress on Wednesday, June 12, 2024)
- Workshop 2: Tuesday, September 3, 2024 - Saturday, September 7, 2024
CRTH winners are requested to arrive the evening prior to the workshop.
Attendance of the whole program (3 meetings) is mandatory.
There is no registration or application fee, however, by applying, applicants agree that they will participate in all three meetings and respond to follow-up surveys in the future. Applicants must be an EHA member at the time of application submission and throughout the term of the award program.
Travel, accommodation and food during the workshops and meeting at EHA Congress are arranged and covered by EHA. The most reasonable offer for economy class airfare according to EHA’s travel agent, is arranged and covered by EHA for each of these meetings.
Participants are responsible for arranging their own VISA and valid travel documents in order to allow them to attend all CRTH Meetings.
Participants are responsible for additional hotel nights and airfare costs above the established allowable amounts. Additional details of the CRTH travel policy are communicated to awardees upon acceptance into the program.
- If you are selected for the course, you must attend all meetings and stay in house during the workshops.
- The award is personal, and no relatives are allowed at the meeting venue.
- Applicants must be in the possession of a valid passport and permits that allow them to travel abroad.