When do the meetings take place?
Attendance of the whole program (3 meetings) is mandatory.
- Workshop 1: Wednesday, May 19 – Saturday, May 22, 2021
- 26th EHA Congress: Thursday June 10 – Sunday, June 13, 2021 (with the CRTH class meeting on Wednesday, June 9, 2021)
- Workshop 2: Wednesday, October 13 - Saturday, October 16, 2021
There is no registration or application fee, however, by applying, applicants agree that they will participate in all three meetings and respond to follow-up surveys in the future.
Travel, accommodation and food for the workshops and final meeting are arranged and covered by EHA. The most reasonable offer for economy class airfare according to EHA’s travel agent, is arranged and covered by EHA for each of these meetings. Participants are responsible for arranging their own VISA and valid travel documents in order to allow them to attend all CRTH Meetings.
The participant is responsible for additional hotel nights and airfare costs above the established allowable amounts. Additional details of the CRTH travel policy are communicated to awardees upon acceptance into the program.
- If you win, you must attend all meetings and stay in house during the workshops.
- No pets or relatives allowed at the meeting venue.
- Applicants must be in the possession of a valid passport and permits that allow them to travel abroad
Should you not feel comfortable making this commitment to travel in 2021, we suggest you apply next year.
It is possible that due to the prevailing pandemic situation at the time of selection of winners (March 2021), applicants from certain geographical areas' acceptance might be limited.