COVID-19 infections in patients with Hematological Malignancies - Results from EHA-IDWP registry
- EPICOVIDEHA is an international open web-based registry for patients with haematological malignancies infected with SARS-CoV-2,
- The survey has been approved by the Institutional Review Board and Ethics Committee of the participating centres,
- EPICOVIDEHA has been registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov with the identifier NCT04733729,
- Participating institutions documented episodes of COVID-19 in their patients with baseline HM between March 2020 and December 2020. The last follow-up for all patients was 30 April 2021,
- Data were collected via the EPICOVIDEHA electronic case report form (eCRF), available at www.clinicalsurveys.net. For access, please contact email@example.com.
- Simultaneous Onset of Haematological Malignancy and COVID: An Epicovideha Survey.
- Improved Clinical Outcome of COVID-19 in Hematologic Malignancy Patients Receiving a Fourth Dose of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine: An EPICOVIDEHA Report.
- B-cell malignancies treated with targeted drugs and SARS-CoV-2 infection: A European Hematology Association Survey (EPICOVIDEHA).
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection among Patients with Mastocytosis: An EPICOVIDEHA Report
- Outcome of infection with omicron SARS-CoV-2 variant in patients with hematological malignancies: An EPICOVIDEHA survey report
- COVID-19 in adult acute myeloid leukemia patients: a long-term followup study from the European Hematology Association survey (EPICOVIDEHA)
- COVID-19 and hairy-cell leukemia: an EPICOVIDEHA survey
- COVID-19 and CAR-T cells: current challenges and future directions-a report from the EPICOVIDEHA survey by EHA-IDWP.
- Covid-19 can be severe for people with blood cancers – Medical Independent
- Download survey results