The official abstract submission is now open and closes on August 3 (23:59 CEST), 2023.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee (SPC). In order to be able to present your abstract at the meeting, you will need to be registered for the meeting.
The submission guidelines of the abstract submission of the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on MDS/MPN/AML can be found here.
The abstracts submitted via the submission process will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. The abstract submission deadline is on August 3 (23:59 CEST), 2023. The authors will be informed about the allocation latest by August 18. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission or terms, please contact email@example.com.
Please select the most appropriate topic during the abstract submission:
- MPN Translational research and biology
- MPN Clinical and diagnostics
- MDS Translational research and biology
- MDS Clinical and diagnostics
- AML Translational research and biology
- AML Clinical and diagnostics
A list of deadlines and important dates can be found below:
- Title count: max. 300 characters incl. space.
- Character limit: 3500 characters (incl. spaces & punctuation / excl. headers in the template).
- Please use the following subheadings: Background / Aims / Methods / Results / Summary - Conclusion
- Images have to be submitted as JPEG, tif or gif files:
- Due to limited space, only simple graph/image can be submitted.
- Images and graphs should reproduce well in black and white.
- Image file should not exceed 500KB.
- Authors: There is no limit to the number of authors.
- References are obligatory when submitting an abstract.