Acute Myeloid Leukemia
The main activities of EHA AML SWG is aiming for, are:
- Organization of the Annual scientific meeting at EHA.
- To institute a platform for translational research.
- To provide a forum to bridge gaps between basic scientists and clinicians treating patients with AML.
- Consideration of the implications of high throughput sequencing technologies and minimal residual disease assessment in clinical trial design.
- Close collaboration with ELN AML WP 5; for example, by developing Guidelines / Recommendations.
- Instrumental for developing pan European trials.
Become a registered member of this Scientific Working Group: Apply here