Abstract submission & Awards
Abstract and Case Report submission is now open! Click here to submit.
The deadline to submit your abstracts is December 4th, 2023 23:59H CET.
Introduced in 2021 and after 3 editions, we are excited to announce the 4th Emerging Investigators EHA-EBMT Joint Fellowship Awards in the Field of Cell Therapy and Immunotherapy 2024. Submitters under 40 years old at the time of the submission is sent, can apply for this award and the Scientific Programme Committee will select 3 winners. Winners will receive 10 000€ and the opportunity to present their work on Day 1.
Find more information here.
Abstract submission is an important part of the 6th European CAR T-cell Meeting. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract or case report for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
We would like to encourage especially young investigators to submit their abstracts for a chance to be featured in the main program! 40 and under are considered Young Investigators.
Please note that the submission of an abstract / case report constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting in Valencia (if the abstract is accepted) and, if required, present the abstract as an oral presentation or Poster in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee.
Guidelines for the abstract/case report submission:
- Text 300 words max
- They can be structured (e.g. Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Mention all the authors
- Disclosures of the authors
Topics for case reports:
- Clinical case on Lymphoma
- Clinical case on Adult/Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Clinical case on Multiple Myeloma
- Clinical case on other indications
Topics for abstracts:
- CAR-based Cellular Therapy – Preclinical:
- engineering, expansion, and optimisation of CAR-T cells for preclinical cell therapy research;
- in vitro and in vivo (animal models) assays to functionally evaluate produced CAR-T cells, including direct tumour killing/activity, cytokine production, and memory responses;
- pre-clinical and mechanistic studies of the toxicities of these therapies.
- CAR-based Cellular Therapy – Clinical:
- clinical investigations into therapeutic applications of CAR-T cell in oncology and other fields, adult/pediatric indications;
- challenges of CAR-based cellular therapy (improving effectiveness, CAR-T cell persistence and reducing toxicity of the therapy);
- diagnosis and treatment of toxicities (early and late).
Abstract presenter registration
Oral presenting authors of accepted cases will be allowed to register with the Early Bird registration discount fee, for which the details will be shared in the acceptance letter.
All other authors wishing to attend the meeting should complete their registration before 5 November 2023 (23:45h CET) to take advantage of the Early Bird registration discount fee.