Registration & accommodation
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Networking opportunities during breaks and welcome reception
- Catering during meeting hours incl. coffee/tea breaks, lunches and a welcome reception on September 25
All fees include VAT.
* Members of EHA or SfPM are eligible for the member fee.
* Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee.
- EHA membership can be checked by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EHA membership benefits can be found here.
- More information about SfPM membership can be found here.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 EURO and available to those of 36 years or younger, click here for more information.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
Arni Magnussons Gade 2
1577 Copenhagen, Denmark
Attendees of the meeting are offered a special reduced room rate at the venue hotel. Details of how to book your room are available in your registration confirmation.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.